Seventeen months ago, I made a list of Things To Do In The Near Future.
1. Taste a macaroon. > done. (Singapore March 2010)
2. Get a tiny tattoo. > Still chickening out.
3. Go on a reaaally scary rollercoaster with you. > done. In fact, we got on a few that day, which was really more than enough for you I think.
4. Go on a day foodie trip. > done. (Malacca March 2011)
5. Go on a long faraway holiday. > done.
6. Catch the sunbeam one misty morning. > done. (I would have at least one sporadic early morning insomnia moment in seventeen months, wouldn’t I?)
7. Attend a Zee Avi and/or Joanna Wang performance. > No.
8. Start a photo blog. > I guess tumblr doesn’t really count does it?
9. Get a camera. > done, almost instantaneously after the post itself. Love my G11 still even after seventeen months.
And the 10th thing as an afterthought, here.
10. Meet the entire cast of Grey’s Anatomy. > uh…
Six out of ten in seventeen months isn’t that bad isn’t it? New list coming up!